Enjoy the rich and complex flavors of chai spices, ginger, and turmeric as you sip this brew of goodness. Our version of Golden Turmeric Milk is a medicinal caffeine-free blend traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties. But, it also promotes liver health as a digestive aid, improves your immunity, and keeps your skin healthier.
Preparing our Golden Turmeric Milk is simple. To prepare and enjoy this all-natural organic infusion, Simmer with the milk of your choice for a satisfying and creamy texture with a vibrant golden infusion. This sweet, spicy, robust beverage will become your new revered tradition to enjoy any time of the day.
How To prepare Golde Turmeric Milk:
- Simmer milk or a milk alternative (almond milk, coconut milk, etc…) in a saucepan.
- Add 1 tablespoon Golden Turmeric Milk spices per 1 cup milk.
- Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten.
- Alternatively, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil per cup of milk for a creamier texture. However, if serving iced, do not add coconut oil.
- Whisk ingredients in simmering milk. Simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Strain over a fine-mesh or the infuser of your choice and serve.
Serve hot with a garnish of turmeric powder. Refrigerate a large batch to serve over ice throughout the day.
Ingredients: Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cardamom, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Clove, Organic Pepper, and Organic Turmeric
Amount Of Tea: 1 Tbsp. per 1 cup Milk
Steeping Time: 5-8 Minutes
Steeping Temperature: 185°F