Select a page for this section using the sidebar.
Welcome to Yoteas' new Wellness Tea... Soursop Tea Leaves also known as Graviola, are naturally grown, freshly hand-picked, washed, dried, and ready to steep. Soursop Leaves are a natural source of antioxidants, which can help boost your body's immune system and promote overall health. The vitamin C content in soursop is known to boost the immune system, increasing resistance against common illnesses and diseases. These tea leaves are also caffeine-free, making them a great alternative to traditional caffeinated drinks. Enjoy the benefits of this tropical fruit in a delicious and refreshing cup of tea.
Soursop leaves are known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
They Can Help:
- Reduce damage caused by free radicals in the stomach
- Reduce stomach acid production
- Improve digestion
- Destruction of cancer cells
- Help manage some diseases, like ulcers and gastritis
- Boost the immune system
- Help prevent infections in the body
- Regulate abnormally high levels of blood pressure (hypertension)
- Reduce the inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue, such as in rheumatoid arthritis
Ingredients:100% Natural Sun Dried Soursop Leaves
Soursop leaves are pre-washed, but you can wash the leaves again if you wish.
Add 2–3 fresh soursop leaves to a pot of boiling water (8-16 oz)
Reduce heat to a simmer and steep for 10-15 minutes (if you want a stronger brew, steep for up to 30min)
Strain the tea into a mug using a fine mesh sieve
Sweeten to taste